Welcome to the Training Modules!
Start with Module 1. After each module you will take an exam that covers the material contained in that module. You must pass each exam before you will be granted access to the next module. The modules have been set up in order to guide you through both the science and the application of Neurotransmitter Therapy.
You can proceed at your own pace. If you are having problems with the modules, please contact us and let us know what the issues are. We want you to succeed, and the program has been set up to help you master the material.
This program covers a multitude of areas, including::
- Understanding of the OCT2 transporter
- Biochemistry of the amino acid precursors and neurotransmitters
- Understanding the DBS neurotransmitter report
- Biochemistry and repair of the methylation system
- Relative nutritional deficiencies (RND) and their impact on health
- Conditions associated with RND and the role of amino acid supplementation to reverse RND
- Nature of competitive inhibition versus endogenous states
- Treatment protocols for different OCT2 configurations
- Dealing with complications and side effects
- Competency in treating RNDs with amino acid therapy
- Proper testing for neurotransmitter levels and OCT2 function
- The role of toxins and how to support detoxification pathways
The neurotransmitter system and its relation to:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Hormone Disorders
- And many more…
Modules will also include information on the effects of the neurotransmitter system on:
- And others…
The information in this program is based upon peer reviewed science and extensive clinical experience. If you are interested in becoming part of the next training program, please proceed to the REGISTER page. We welcome those with a thirst for knowledge who have the desire to improve the lives of their patients by providing the most comprehensive approach to amino acid therapy as applied to the neurotransmitter system in the world.
Course Log In